Below is a seven-step guide for landlords to help make renting their property a success.
1) Get Valuations. So, you have a property to rent? We suggest calling in three different agencies to compare prices, people and approach.
2) Choosing an Agent. Look for experience, integrity and proven success.
3) Marketing Matters. How and where your property is marketed contributes greatly to its success. We use many different platforms to attract viewers to your property.
4) Presentation, presentation, presentation. If you want to attract quality tenants at the best price it’s imperative that your property is clean, well maintained and nicely presented.
5) Offers. Once quality tenants have been found and the rental price agreed we will carry out all the necessary work including: Collecting references, arranging tenancy agreements, collecting initial deposit and rent, and arrange for a thorough check in and inventory.
6) Completion. Once all the above has been carried out and is in full order you can release the keys to your new tenant.
7) Property Management. We offer different tiers of service. From let only where we will find you a quality tenant and carry out the introductory work right through to full property management.
Having your property fully managed means we take care of arranging pretty much everything including collecting rents, arranging safety checks and ensuring maintenance and repairs are undertaken professionally.
Thanks for reading and if you have any other property related questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us – we would love to help you.
PS: If you want to let your property quickly, professionally and cost effectively call us and our lettings team on 01392 455920 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for honest, expert and friendly advice