Architecturally designed new build
Sat in over half an acre of landscaped gardens
Small rural hamlet
47' open plan kitchen / family / dining room
Separate sitting room
6 bedrooms (4 with en suites)
Detached DOUBLE GARAGE
Driveway parking for several cars.
No onward chain
The Tallett is a 6-bedroom detached architecturally designed new build, designed to give the character of a barn style property complimenting its surrounding whilst having the benefits of being a new build.
The property is in a village location offering a unique blend of rustic character and modern living creating the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary features.
The village location provides a peaceful and community-oriented atmosphere, while the double garage and extensive gardens offer practicality and ample outdoor space for various activities.
The property is arranged over 2 floors offering flexible accommodation to incorporate the potential for multi generation living and home working.
The heart of the home is the 47ft kitchen/dining/family room centred around the internal courtyard. High specification kitchen with integrated appliances and large island make this room perfect for larges families or entertaining.
There are 4 bedrooms on the ground floor, 2 with en suites, along with a study and cinema room / snug. On the first floor are two large en suite bedrooms, the primary with a walk in closet.
Outside the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a detached double garage and additional driveway parking. There is further potential for an office space above the garage.
* Kitchen/Boot Room German kitchen from
Sapphire Spaces in Topsham comprising
stunning handleless Ballerina Kitchen in art
pepper and magic grey. Large breakfast bar
Island, all with quartz worktops
* Siemens appliances: 2 single ovens, 1
combination microwave oven, warming drawer,
dishwasher, integrated full height fridge and full
* Bora Induction Hob with built in extractor.
* Quooker pro-3 fusion tap to kitchen
* Regular mixer tap to boot room
* Velux window with electronic control and
automatic rain sensors
* Feature lighting Water Softener
* Warm water external tap
* Ground floor family bathroom, bath with shower
over (separate access from bedroom 5)
* Master suite bedroom 1, dual sink, free standing
bath and walk in shower
* En suite bathrooms with showers to bedrooms
2, 3, 4
* All bathrooms tiled and painted with large
format porcelain tiles and Quality sanitary ware
* Feature lighting
* Master en suite and bedroom 2 have Velux
Windows with electronic control
* Mirrors with demister pads
* Heated chrome ladder towel rails
* Under floor heating to all bathrooms
Electrics: (control room off main entrance hall)
* Electric Gate to entrance
* Electric up and over door to Garage/Workshop * Car charging point in Garage
* Intercom from gate with video control
* Intruder alarm Individual thermostatic room
controllers to ground floor and radiators with
thermostats to first floor
* Network and tv wiring throughout the property * USB points
* All light fittings and electrical accessories.
* Pendants only will be provided in the stair well,
over the bath in the master suite and the
* Bedside lighting
* Air conditioning to upstairs bedrooms and living
* External lighting and power points
Doors and Windows:
* Bifold doors from the Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining
Room opening out to the garden and patio.
* Bifold doors from the Living room to the
* Sliding doors from bedroom 3 to the garden.
* Sliding doors from the snug to the garden and
* All windows double glazed and finished in agate
grey to the outside and white to the inside
* Oak internal doors with satin steel handles
* Composite doors to entrance hall and boot
Hall and Stairs:
* Open tread staircase with oak balustrade
handrail and vaulted triple height hallway with
* Downstairs - Engineered oak flooring
* Upstairs – Carpet to bedrooms and common
* Porcelain floor tiles to the Utility/Boot Room.
* Porcelain large format floor tiles to all
* Worcester Bosch Air Source heat pump and
Pressurised hot water cylinder
* Underfloor heating with individual thermostats
on the ground floor and radiators provided to
the first floor.
* Underfloor heating to bathroom and en-suites
* 4.5kw photovoltaic solar panel system
* Large garage with electric up and over door.
* Storerooms to the rear of the garage.
* Garage fully boarded for storage.
* External taps
* Electric car charging point.
* All services connected to the garage
* Landscaped gardens laid to lawn
* Combination of gravel paths and paved patio
areas all round the property.
* Apple trees to courtyard area.
* Laurel hedge to the north and part of the east
of the property. Evergreen planting along the
remainder of the east and part of the south of
the garden with hedging along the remainder of
the south boundary.
* Stock fencing from rear of garage around
garden to study.
* Wooden 5 bar electric gate with video entry
* Gravel driveway
* Water feature to courtyard
|ENTRANCE HALL||35'3" x 12'6"|
|KITCHEN / FAMILY / DINING ROOM||47'10" x 15'2"|
|UTILITY||10'10" x 9'9"|
|SITTING ROOM||21'6" x 20'9"|
|STUDY||11'8" x 7'8"|
|BEDROOM 4||17'4" x 11'2"|
|BEDROOM 6||12'12" x 8'4"|
|CINEMA ROOM||17'4" x 15'5"|
|BEDROOM 1||16'4" x 14'5"|
|BEDROOM 2||14'0" x 13'10"|
|GARAGE||21'7" x 20'2"|