Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
Traditional Wall Panelling
Top Floor Suite with Dressing Room
EV Car Charging
Secure Gated Access
This 5 bedroom home is located in a prestigious privately gated development, offering privacy and exclusivity. As you approach the property the striking exterior catches your eye with its beautiful Georgian style architectural details and lush landscaping.
Flooded with natural light, the entrance hall of 2 Avery Close oozes a sense of luxury with bespoke panelling and light wood effect Karndean flooring in a timeless Herringbone pattern. The eye is drawn through the grand hallway into the spacious Kitchen/Dining area that spans the width of the rear of the property, fitted with a modern, multi-tonal shaker style kitchen with Quartz Cararra Marble worksurfaces and Siemens appliances throughout. Crittal style sliding doors give a picture-perfect view out onto the thoughtfully landscaped back garden. There is also a handy utility room with further access onto the rear of the property.
To the front of this home there is a more formal living space offering high ceilings and a feature panelled wall painted in a cosy, natural tone. A versatile separate study space, play room or 6th bedroom is also available on the ground floor alongside a large cloakroom and shoe cupboard. A striking feature bull-nose staircase finished with contemporary stair runner invites you to the first floor where there are four double bedrooms, one with an en suite. On this level you will find a separate spa-inspired family bathroom with freestanding bath, walk in shower and modern brass fittings.
The home's principle suite is located on the upper level and provides a serene space and features a ‘no expense spared’ en suite bathroom with a lavish walk-in shower. An impressive walk-in wardrobe gives much needed storage space and has an executive feel.
This home also boasts a two-car garage, generous driveway and a plethora of ECO-friendly credentials including Air Source Heat Pumps, Solar Panels and Electric Car Charging Points.
Overall, this luxury 5 bedroom home offers unparalleled comfort, style, and versatile three-storey living in an upcoming residential area on the outskirts of Exeter.
Kitchen & Utility;
* Choice of kitchen unit colour *
* Choice of Quartz worktop colour *
* 100mm Quartz upstands
* Le Mans pull out corner unit
* Internal 4 x draw system in tall larder
* Feature pendant lighting for kitchens with
* Aluminium Bi-fold to the rear garden*
* Appliances all built in/Integrated
* Undermount sink
* Boiling tap
* Siemens - oven, COMBI microwave, warming
draw, 80cm induction hob, 70/30 fridge/freezer
* Wine cooler
* Built in waste bin
* Utility - quartz worktop and upstand
* Utility - undermount sink and tap
* Utility - washing machine, tumble dryer and
fridge/freezer appliance space
* Air source heat pump
* Un-vented cylinder
* Under floor heating throughout
* Touch Programmable room thermostats for
* Smart technology to control heating from any
Bathroom & Ensuite;
* Laufen and Coalbrook Sanitaryware
* Bar shower with rainfall head and hand-held in
* Concealed shower with rainfall head and hand
held in the principle en-suite and main
* Flat towel rail with electrical element main
bathroom and master en-suite
* Choice of brassware colour for all bathrooms*
* Rimless toilets
* Choice of tiles*
* Luxury Italian tiles
* Vanity hall basin and vanity unit
* Free standing bath in the main bathroom
* Low level walk-in shower tray in all bathrooms
* Shaver point in the principle en-suite
* Fitted mirror above hand basin in the family
* Motion sensor feature lighting in all bathrooms
* All walls plastered
* Smooth painted finish to ceilings and walls
* Choice of paint colour for walls*
* All sockets and switches Click Definity range -
matt white or black
* USB sockets in the kitchen and master bedroom
* TV and satellite points in selected rooms
* BT point & pre-wired for Sky
* Built in bluetooth speakers in kitchen and dining
* Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
* Architrave and skirting throughout
* Built in wardrobes in bedroom 3
* Fully carpeted bedrooms, landing, study and
* Fully tiled or Karndean floor downstairs in the
kitchen, dining and hallway
* Brick built
* Turfed and landscaped gardens
* Large porcelain tiled patio
* External electrical socket
* Outside tap
* Timber fencing in the rear garden where needed
* External lights at the front and rear
* Composite front door
* Blocked paved driveway
* Cast stone cills and heads
* Electric car charging point
* Electric Sectional garage door
* Choices and personalisation is dependant on
the stage of construction.
Please ask for plot specifics.
|Bishopstone Homes attempt to provide accurate and reliable sales details in order to provide purchasers with a valid representation of the finished properties. However, during the process of construction alterations to the specification may become necessary and improvements or changes may occur.
Dimensions should be used as a guide only and should not be used to order carpets or furniture. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Customers should satisfy themselves with all dimensions and ensure they are aware of the detail and the finish provided in their specific plot before purchasing.
|We have been advised by the developers that the Estate management charge is estimated at £824pa. This covers Grounds Maintenance, Cleaning, Repairs & Improvements, Entry Systems, Insurance, Utilities, Professional Fees & Reserve Fund.
EPC - A
Council Tax Band - TBC
Good Mobile Network Connectivity
Mains Electricity, Water and Drainage
Air Source Heat Pump