Ex Show Home
Separate Living Room with Bi-Folding Doors
Rear and Side Garden
Double Garage and Parking
EPC Rated B
10 Year Warranty
An open-plan kitchen/dining area hosts a luxurious stand-alone island with a stunning quartz worktop, creating an inviting space to host family gatherings. Off the kitchen/diner is a spacious utility room allowing you to store everything out of sight. A large, independent living room at the opposite end of the home has bi-fold doors which open out onto the patio area and enclosed garden. The WC and storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
Upstairs the primary bedroom suite is a grand room featuring an en-suite, walk-in dressing room and beautifully positioned picture window overlooking the walled garden. Bedroom 2 perfectly utilises the homes hexagonal design, with dual-aspect windows creating a stunningly unique space. The remaining two bedrooms are sizeable double, and the first floor is finished with a bathroom and crafted storage cupboard.
This home has a double garage and two parking spaces.
* High-quality kitchens carefully designed and
installed by local kitchen designers, System Six.
* All homes feature quartz worktops, upstands
and splashback, with a black composite
* Laminate worktop to utility room.
* Envoy brushed nickel mixer tap.
* Inline extractor hood and 4 zone induction hob.
* Integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer.
* White LED downlights as standard.
* USB-C Port.
* Built-in wardrobes included in bedroom 1,
complete with shelf and hanging rail.
* Bedroom 1 has double electric sockets with dual
* TV points to all bedrooms.
* Contemporary bathroom suite with back to wall
* Vanity unit under basin in bedroom 1 en-suite
and family bathroom.
* Brushed nickel Vado taps and soft close WC
* Warm your towels on the matt black heated
* Bathrooms include a bath with hand shower
* Enjoy a spa-like experience with a rain head
shower to all en-suites.
* Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to half height on
* Shaver point to all bathrooms and en-suites.
* Fitted mirrors in family bathroom and WC.
* The low-profile shower tray, featuring a semi-
frameless walk-in shower screen in en-suite
bathrooms, creates a contemporary finish.
* White LED downlights as standard.
* Walls are painted in a stylish Smoked Glass
colour with white ceilings.
* Gloss finishes to taller skirtings, architraves and
window boards complete all homes.
* Premium white oak handrail.
* Stylish brushed nickel door furniture.
* White contemporary solid wood doors
* Modern brushed nickel electrical sockets and
switches complete the stylish look on the
ground floor and first floor landing, with white
sockets and switches in bedrooms and
HEATING AND INSULATION
* Gas fired central heating with energy efficient
* Google Nest smart heating controls.
* Excellent insulation levels throughout to meet
modern energy standards.
* Landscaped front gardens.
* Rear gardens are fully turfed with patio area.
* All homes have a contemporary front door with
matt black ironmongery, front entrance light
and matt black, mains wired doorbell.
* To the rear there is an external light and outside
* Garages feature power and light. Double
garages benefit from electric doors.
|KITCHEN / DINING / SNUG||24'11" x 23'6"|
|LIVING ROOM||18'7" x 13'4"|
|UTILITY ROOM||10'10" x 5'11"|
|WC||7'0" x 3'11"|
|BEDROOM 1||13'4" x 12'10"|
|EN SUITE||8'0" x 5'5"|
|BEDROOM 2||24'11" x 9'4"|
|BEDROOM 4||11'7" x 10'10"|
|AGENTS NOTE:||Burrington Estates New Homes endeavours to provide accurate and reliable sales information in order to provide purchasers with a valid representation of the finished homes. However, during the build process alterations may become necessary and various changes and improvements can occur. The sales details stated do not form any part of a warranty or guarantee. All dimensions indicated are approximate and plans are not shown to scale, furniture layouts are for illustrative purposes only. Homes may be a 'handed' (mirror image) version of the illustrations. Computer generated images are not to scale and finishes, materials and elevational treatments may vary from those shown, landscaping is illustrative only. Internal imagery is illustrative only. See individual plot details or speak to a member of the sales team for more information.|
|AGENTS NOTE||The developer has advised that there will be an estate management charge which is currently budgeted at £298 per annum|