£330,000Request a viewing
Exeter's first open market 'PASSIVHAUS' development
Low energy consumption, high air quality, healthy and climate ready by design
High level of occupant comfort while using very little energy for heating and cooling
Building materials are natural/recycled and locally sourced
Low VOC organic paints and finishes
Climate resilient and healthy homes
Exemplar air quality with a constant supply of fresh air
Off road gated parking
From Exeter city centre, take the Heavitree Road to Fore Street, Heavitree. Turn left into Homefield Road, Right into Park Place, left into Goldsmith Street and then take the second right into Anthony Road. The development can be found approximately halfway along on the left hand side.
Situated on the Eastern outskirts of Exeter, Heavitree is conveniently positioned for access onto major routes such as the M5, A30 and the A38 Devon Expressway. The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital is nearby as is the Middlemoor Regional Police Headquarters, Sowton Industrial Estate and Exeter Airport. The district of Heavitree has a variety of amenities including shops, a Tesco Express, restaurants, banks, a doctor's surgery, churches and a regular bus service into the Cathedral City of Exeter with its wider range of facilities.
Low energy consumption, high air quality, healthy and climate ready by design. Exceptional homes for modern living that combine comfort, efficiency, and health benefits within high quality architecture.
'Passivhaus' buildings provide a high level of occupant comfort while using very little energy for heating and cooling. They are built with meticulous attention to detail and rigorous design and construction, according to principles developed by the Passivhaus institute in Germany, and can be certified through an exacting quality assurance process. Building materials are natural/recycled and locally sourced where practical and low VOC organic paints and finishes are used throughout to achieve this high standard.
The homes are also climate resilient and healthy homes. The healthy features of this new development mean that residents have reported measurable health improvements and continue to be surprised by the quality of their surroundings, not least good sleep as a consequence of the low electro-magnetic radiation in the homes and the exemplar air quality with a constant supply of fresh air.
INTERIORS - KITCHENS
* Stunning fully fitted shaker style kitchen
* Solid 40mm oak worktops
* Integrated SMEG fridge / freezer
* Integrated SMEG dishwasher
* SMEG hob and extractor
* SMEG Electric oven
* 1.3 Bowl Undermounted Ceramic Sink & Waste
with DEPHINI twin lever monoblock tap in
INTERIORS - BATHROOMS
* Striking contemporary designer bathroom suites
* WC with soft close seat
* Floor to ceiling tiled walls and floors
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Wall mounted fitted mirrors to main bathrooms
HEATING & LIGHTING
* Energy efficient led spot lights are fitted in the
kitchens, bathrooms & en-suite
* Energy efficient Ecotech Vaillant boiler
ROOF, WALL, DOORS AND FLOORING FINISHES
* Slate tiles with insulated roofing system
* Rendered external walls
* KEIME Optil silicate interior paint to ceilings and
walls, OSMO wood wax to skirting, architraves,
OSMO wood wax and OSMO polynx oil to
internal timber handrails.
* All floor coverings included where specified. The
kitchen, entrance hall and W.C. are laid with
porcelain floor tiles. The bathrooms are laid with
porcelain floor tiles and the stairs, bedrooms and
landing are solid pine floorboards
* Quality Ash veneered solid doors with stainless
steel door furniture.
* Gated off road parking space to the rear of the
* Rear patio area with gardens laid to lawn
* Private bin store located in covered porchway
* Sheds provided in rear garden