Three double bedrooms
Open plan Kitchen/Dining
Arranged over 3 floors
Separate Living Room
Modern Family Bathroom
Enclosed rear garden
10 Year Warranty
Beautiful three double bedroom townhouse style home in Alphington.
At the heart of this luxury new home is the stylish *fitted kitchen / dining room with plenty of entertaining space and doors to pretty rear garden. A handy study / snug can be found on the ground floor, along with guest cloakroom.
On the first floor you are welcomed by a large yet cosy living room with stunning far reaching views. A good size double bedroom and family bathroom also occupy this floor.
The primary suite can be found on the second floor, which boasts a smart en suite shower room and *fitted wardrobes. A further double bedroom is across the hall with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
As well as the built in storage, this family home comes with a single garage with driveway tandem parking for 2 cars.
This traditional build home is built to a high standard and is incredibly energy efficient, with an estimated energy efficiency rating of a high B.
If you’re looking for a wonderful home close to rolling green hills and countryside, your search ends here. To find out more about our magnificent new build houses for sale, please call the Exeter office.
*some of these features are optional upgrades that are chargeable.
* Standard fitted kitchen doors and worktops
* Stainless steel sink and drainer (single bowl)
with chrome mixer tap
* Hob with built-in single oven, splashback and
curved glass chimney hood
* Pre-wired for under unit lighting option
* Fridge / freezer space
* Space for integrated dishwasher with plumbing
and electrics (with removable base unit)
* Space for washing machine with plumbing and
electrics in kitchen
BATHROOMS & EN SUITE(S)
* Ideal Standard contemporary white studio
sanitary ware suite
* Ideal Standard low profile shower tray with glass
* En suite to bedroom 1
* Standard Porcelanosa wall tiling
* Shaver socket / toothbrush charger to main en
* Chrome Bezel LED bulkhead light to bathroom
and en suite(s)
* White radiator in bathroom / en suite (where
DOORS & WINDOWS
* Front door with multi point security locking
system and security chain
* uPVC double glazing to windows
* Double glazed uPVC French doors
* White cottage style internal doors with chrome
* White painted walls and smooth white ceilings
* Multi-media point in sitting room
* Gas central heating with wall mounted combi
boiler, programme selector and room
* Thermostatic valves to all radiators with the
exception of rooms with separate thermostatic
* External PIR light to front door
* Main wired smoke detectors with battery back
* Wiring only to rear light point
* Paving outside French doors and path to garage
personnel door (where applicable)
* Enclosed fenced rear garden and garden gate
* Landscaped front garden
* NHBC Buildmark cover
* First two years customer support from Bovis
|KITCHEN / DINING AREA||15'6" x 14'7"|
|STUDY||8'5" x 6'11"|
|SITTING ROOM||15'6" x 11'3"|
|BEDROOM 3||15'6" x 8'5"|
|BEDROOM 1||15'6" x 11'4"|
|BEDROOM 2||15'6" x 8'4"|
|AGENTS NOTE:||Please note, floorplans and dimensions are taken from architectural drawings and are for guidance only. Dimensions stated are within a tolerance of plus or minus 50mm. Overall dimensions are usually stated and there may be projections into these. With the developers continual improvement policy they constantly review their designs and specification to ensure they deliver the best products to their customer. Computer generated images are not to scale. The images used may not be of this plot. Finishes and materials may vary and landscaping is illustrative only. Kitchen layouts are indicative only and may change. To confirm specific details on the properties please ask the agent for further information. We have been advised by the developers that the Estate management charge is estimated at £195pa.|