Open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining
Modern Family Bathroom
Enclosed rear garden
10 Year Warranty
The Hazel is an attractive three bedroom property with looks to impress.
The spacious, well planned sitting room is ideal for any social gathering. It leads off to a corridor, separating the sitting room from the kitchen / dining room, which has doors leading to a handy under stairs cupboard and cloakroom. It's hard not to be impressed by the kitchen / dining area featuring French doors and kitchen window. This versatile space is equally suited for entertaining your visitors or cooking the family meal while watching the television. Regardless of your plans. you can rely on a superbly planned out kitchen, with plenty of space.
Upstairs you will find three bright bedrooms, perfect for growing families or offering your guests a room for the night. Having visitors stay over is made easier by having two upstairs bathrooms, one en suite to the master bedroom and a separate bathroom. Bedroom three gives you a storage cupboard to put away your clutter and ensure a relaxing home for everyone to enjoy.
* Standard fitted kitchen doors and worktops
* Stainless steel sink and drainer (single and a half
bowl) with chrome mixer tap
* Hob with built-in single oven, splashback and
curved glass chimney hood
* Pre-wired for under unit lighting option
* Fridge / freezer space
* Space for integrated dishwasher with plumbing
and electrics (with removable base unit)
* Space for washing machine with plumbing and
electrics in kitchen
BATHROOMS & EN SUITE(S)
* Ideal Standard contemporary white Studio Echo
sanitary ware suite
* Ideal Standard low profile shower tray with glass
* En suite to bedroom 1
* Standard Porcelanosa wall tiling
* Shaver socket / toothbrush charger to main en
* Chrome Bezel LED bulkhead light to bathroom
and en suite(s)
* White radiator in bathroom / en suite (where
DOORS & WINDOWS
* Front door with multi point security locking
system and security chain
* uPVC double glazing to windows
* Double glazed uPVC French doors
* White cottage style internal doors with chrome
* White painted walls and smooth white ceilings
* Multi-media point in sitting room
* Gas central heating with wall mounted combi
boiler, programme selector and room
* Thermostatic valves to all radiators with the
exception of rooms with separate thermostatic
* External PIR light to front door
* Main wired smoke detectors with battery back
* Wiring only to rear light point
* Paving outside French doors and path to garage
personnel door (where applicable)
* Enclosed fenced rear garden and garden gate
* Landscaped front garden
* NHBC Buildmark cover
* First two years customer support from Bovis
Exclusive incentives available including Deposit unlock
|KITCHEN / DINING AREA
|16'12" x 9'9"
|13'8" x 12'0"
|11'7" x 9'8"
|9'11" x 9'8"
|8'0" x 6'12"
|Please note, floorplans and dimensions are taken from architectural drawings and are for guidance only. Dimensions stated are within a tolerance of plus or minus 50mm. Overall dimensions are usually stated and there may be projections into these. With the developers continual improvement policy they constantly review their designs and specification to ensure they deliver the best products to their customer. Computer generated images are not to scale. The images used may not be of this plot. Finishes and materials may vary and landscaping is illustrative only. Kitchen layouts are indicative only and may change. To confirm specific details on the properties please ask the agent for further information. We have been advised by the developers that the Estate management charge is estimated at £195pa.