*SHOW HOME LAUNCH SATURDAY 10TH APRIL - By appointment only
Contemporary barn conversion
Vaulted ceilings to all bedrooms
Kitchen / dining room
Separate living room
3 bedrooms (master with en suite)
PLEASE AVOID USING SAT NAV.
From Exeter proceed south on the A38 and take the left fork onto the A380 over Haldon Hill signposted to Torquay.
After 3.5 miles take Ashcombe Cross exit onto the B3192 towards Teignmouth.
At the roundabout DO NOT TAKE the 1st exit (to the village of Ashcombe).
Take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) towards Teignmouth & Shaldon and continue for 2 miles.
DO NOT TAKE the first left turn (after 1.4 miles) signposted to Ashcombe Adventure / Ashcombe Cottages & Activities.
Continue for 0.6 mile and take the next left signposted Ashcombe & Dawlish.
After 0.4 mile take the next left signposted Ashcombe Towers & Ashcombe.
Proceed for 17 miles until you reach a 'T' junction, turn right.
Continue 0.4 mile and take the next right hand fork in the road signposted Weston Farm Estate and Ridge Referrals.
The road bears right, cross over the bridge and turn left on to Weston Farm Estate.Situation
The development is in the perfect location to enjoy the best of both country living and beaches of South Devon, yet within easy access to the busy city life of Exeter. Dawlish has good access to the M5 motorway, Exeter Airport and a mainline railway station direct to London Paddington.
The fast-growing Cathedral city of Exeter has been listed as one of the UK's 20 best cities by the Sunday Times and features a wonderful mix of history, modern shopping boulevards, major high street chains, quirky side streets and restaurants to suite the most discerning tastes.
If you prefer to stroll along the beautiful coastline, Lyme Bay, Dawlish, Teignmouth and Torquay are all within easy reach, offering stunning beaches for swimming, paddling or merely exploring rockpools. For the more adventurous there is access to a wide variety of water sports including rowing, sailing and surfing.
The nearby Haldon Forest and little Haldon provide numerous places to walk, cycle or ride a horse.
If golf is your passion, or if you fancy learning, Teignmouth Golf course is 10 minutes' drive away and was designed by Dr Alister MacKenzie (some 9 years prior to completing his most famous work, at the Augusta National, home of the US Masters)
Delightful dining experiences are plentiful. Enjoy a meal or a quiet drink at the Crab Shack (on the beach in Teignmouth), The Elizabethan Inn (near Ideford), The Ness (Shaldon), The Ley Arms (Kennford) or The Nobody Inn (Doddiscombsleigh) -to name but a few, the list is endless!Description
***READY FOR OCCUPATION MAY/JUNE 2021***
A delightful, contemporary, three bedroom barn conversion (with vaulted ceilings to all bedrooms) with beautiful views across the countryside from the master suite. The barn has private gardens on three sides and a large upper garden with exceptional views.
Usually the heart of your home. The open plan, contemporary, designs make it somewhere you, your family and friends can relax and enjoy.
* Stunning individually designed, fully fitted
kitchen with Belfast sink
* Quartz worktops, upstand and splashback
* Sleek brushed chrome mixer tap
* Neff double eye level oven
* Neff induction hob
* Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher
* Glass & chrome extractor
* Pendant lighting over island units
* Low energy LED downlights (excluding vaulted
All the bathrooms and en suites have been designed with sleek white suites.
* Contemporary back to wall sanitaryware
* Thermostatically controlled rainfall showerheads
and hand spray
* Low rise shower trays with glass enclosures
* Glass screens when shower fitted over the bath
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Low energy LRD downlights
* Porcelanosa tiling, full height to showers and half
height where sanitaryware fitted (with an option
to upgrade to full height tiling)
HEATING & LIGHTING
* Energy efficient LPG heating, powered by a
boiler with a pressurised system
* Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
* Radiators to the first floor
* Chrome heated towel rails
* Low energy LED lighting to kitchen, utility,
bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
* Pendant lighting above island units
YOUR HOME HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO INCLUDE:
* Contemporary range of kitchen cabinets and
* Choice of Porcelanosa tiles
* Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom and dressing
* Engineered Oak flooring to the ground floor
(excluding wet rooms)
* Flooring to Bathroom, En suite and Cloakroom -
Karndean - Ceramic tiling
* Walls & ceilings decorated in Dulux Timeless
* Skirting, architrave and window boards painted
in white gloss or satin
* Exposed beams will be finished in matt varnish
* Oak internal doors with brushed chrome door
* Brushed chrome sockets and light switches to
kitchen and lounge
* Double glazed uPVC windows and doors
* Oak newel posts and handrail, with painted
You can personalise your home to suit your taste:
* Wine cooler (removable unit and electric supply
are provided in the kitchen design)
* Instant boiling water tap
* Neff microwave combination oven & warming
* Upgrade laminate worktops to quartz in the
* Vanity units in bathroom and en suites
* Additional wall tiling
* Additional brushed chrome sockets & switches
* Carpets to staircase and bedrooms
* Limestone or slate flooring to the ground floor
* Wood burning stove and honed granite hearth
* Alter the staircase balustrades to glass panels
(* Subject to the stage of construction)
|Ground Floor|| .|
|KITCHEN / DINING ROOM||18'7" x 16'4" (5.66m x 4.98m). .|
|LIVING AREA||18'7" x 12'6" (5.66m x 3.8m). .|
|First Floor|| .|
|BEDROOM 1||19'6" x 15'1" (5.94m x 4.6m). .|
|BEDROOM 2||12'7" x 8'9" (3.84m x 2.67m). .|
|BEDROOM 3||12'9" x 8' (3.89m x 2.44m). .|
|IMAGES|| Please note the images used are computer generated images and the virtual tour is 'The Granary'|
|AGENTS NOTE:-|| Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images and floor plans, measurements and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans, images and landscaping are for illustrative purposes and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser.|
The Vendors advise that the property is subject to an annual change to cover the cost of the maintenance of private meadow - we understand that this is currently in review and will be able to provide an estimate upon reservation