Offers in Excess of £500,000Request a viewing
Large open plan kitchen / living / dining room
Four double bedrooms 2 with en suites
Double garage and off road parking
From Exeter take the A380 in the direction of Torquay and exit the South Devon Highway taking the signs for Kingskerswell. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Old Newton Road, and at the following roundabout, continue straight, Slight right onto Foredown Lane. Continue onto Greenhill Rd. Turn right onto Yon Street and this continues onto Huxnor Road. The development can be found on the right hand side.
Kingskerswell is conveniently situated roughly equidistant between the bustling market town of Newton Abbot and the English Riviera town of Torquay, with its sandy beaches, extensive promenade, yachting marina and Grand Hotel. Kingskerswell itself had a good range of local amenities with a primary school, several public houses/restaurants, a church, a health centre, a village hall, local stores and a post office. Superstores are available at The Willows Retail Park, less than two miles away and there are numerous options for secondary education with the renowned grammar schools in Torquay, along with secondary schools in Newton Abbot. The pretty village of Coffinswell lies just over a mile away on foot and is characterised by its pretty thatched cottages and the well-regarded Linny Public House. A mainline rail link at Newton Abbot provides direct access to London Paddington and the Cathedral City of Exeter lies around 29 miles to the north via the A380 with its international airport.
• Render - Slightly off white
• Windows - Anthracite grey, PVC windows and
French doors, Aluminium bi fold doors
• Guttering Type - Black PVC
• Roof finish - Panedero, Spanish Natural slates.
• Front Door - Anthracite grey door with frosted
glass. Electronic lock controlled via
fob, access code, app
• Exterior lighting -Side lights on drive
• Gardens landscaped ready for planting - Garden
turfed, side of drive ready for planting
• Garden finish- decking
• Garage spec i.e electric door controlled via remote/ access code
or switch in garage
• Paint - Painted white throughout
• Interior door and door handles - White wooden finish with
brushed stainless handles
• Stunning designer contemporary kitchen with a light grey shaker style design.
White marble effect quartz worktop.
LED lighting above work area and under plinths
• Appliances -
• Neff oven and combination microwave
• Induction hob
• Full height fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Bathroom - White bathroom suite with
concealed cistern toilets
• Showers - Shower in ensuite
Shower and bath in family bathroom.
• Tiles - Porcelain tiles on walls and floors.
• Mirrors and lights -Bathrooms have LED spotlights
• Central heating
• Bathrooms have electric towel rails and underfloor heating
• Whole house is controlled by Loxone including all
lighting, heating, burglar alarm, fire alarm, front
door and garage door can be controlled with
fob, access code or app.
• House can be controlled and monitored from
anywhere with internet access.
• Presence simulation can be activated whilst away
(lights turn on/off following your regular routine
• Multi room audio installed in kitchen/ dining and
living area. Master bedroom and an suite
• TV points wired with data connections
• Rainwater harvesting tank feeds toilets, outside taps
• Flooring - To be confirmed
• No carpets fitted as standard
• Drive way will be block paving
|Ground Floor|| .|
|UTILITY ROOM|| .|
|Garden level|| .|
|ENTRANCE LOBBY|| .|
|KITCHEN AREA|| .|
|OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM|| .|
|First Floor|| .|
|BEDROOM 1|| .|
|EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM|| .|
|BEDROOM 2|| .|
|BEDROOM 3|| .|
|BEDROOM 4|| .|
|EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM|| .|
|AGENTS NOTE:-|| Information shown is for guidance only. These particulars should not be relied upon to accurately describe any aspect of the property. Although every care has been taken to ensure that information is correct, floor layout, dimensions and specification details shown are indicative only and may have been updated since these details were written. Contents within these details do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty.|