£525,000Request a viewing
Large open plan kitchen / living / dining room
Master bedroom suite with en suite and dressing room
4 further bedrooms
2 shower rooms
Double garage and off road parking
From Exeter take the A380 in the direction of Torquay and exit the South Devon Highway taking the signs for Kingskerswell. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Old Newton Road, and at the following roundabout, continue straight, Slight right onto Foredown Lane. Continue onto Greenhill Rd. Turn right onto Yon Street and this continues onto Huxnor Road. The development can be found on the right hand side.
Kingskerswell is conveniently situated roughly equidistant between the bustling market town of Newton Abbot and the English Riviera town of Torquay, with its sandy beaches, extensive promenade, yachting marina and Grand Hotel. Kingskerswell itself had a good range of local amenities with a primary school, several public houses/restaurants, a church, a health centre, a village hall, local stores and a post office. Superstores are available at The Willows Retail Park, less than two miles away and there are numerous options for secondary education with the renowned grammar schools in Torquay, along with secondary schools in Newton Abbot. The pretty village of Coffinswell lies just over a mile away on foot and is characterised by its pretty thatched cottages and the well-regarded Linny Public House. A mainline rail link at Newton Abbot provides direct access to London Paddington and the Cathedral City of Exeter lies around 29 miles to the north via the A380 with its international airport.
• Render - Slightly off white
• Windows - Anthracite grey, PVC windows and
French doors, Aluminium bi fold doors
• Guttering Type - Black PVC
• Roof finish - Panedero, Spanish Natural slates.
• Front Door - Anthracite grey door with frosted
glass panel to side. Electronic lock controlled via
fob, access code, app
• Exterior lighting -Up / Down lights outside of
exterior openings. Side lights on drive
• Gardens landscaped ready for planting - Garden
turfed, side of drive ready for planting
• Garden Finish - Patio laid with grey paving slabs
• Garage spec i.e electric doors - Electric double
garage door controlled via remote/ access code
or switch in garage
• Paint - Painted white throughout
• Interior door and door handles - Oak finish with
brushed stainless handles
• Staircase - Oak with glass
• Stunning Designer Kitchen in anthracite which
has a striking matt finish and slanted edges that
give it a clean, streamlined look. Led tape
lighting above work area and under plinths.
Loxone touch surface switch built into worktop
which controls lighting and music.
• Worktops - Quartz
• Appliances -
• Neff hide and slide oven
• Neff combi microwave
• Induction hob with integrated extractor
• Full height fridge
• Full height Freezer
• Integrated dishwasher A+ rated
• Bathroom - White Mode bathroom suite with
Grohe concealed cistern toilets
• Showers - Walk in shower in ensuite, 900x 1000
shower in 1st family bathroom, Bath in second
• Tiles - Porcelain tiles on walls and floors.
• Mirrors and lights -En suite has colour changing
spotlights and led strip, heated mirror. Other
bathrooms led spotlights and led tape around
• Gas central heating - Hot water and heating via
air source heat pump
• Underfloor heating - Underfloor heating on
ground floor split into three zones. radiators
upstairs, each room zoned with own thermostat
and timer controlled with Loxone. Bathrooms
have electric towel rails and underfloor heating
• Hot water tank system -300litre water tank
heated with heat pump
• Whole house is controlled by Loxone including all
lighting, heating, burglar alarm, fire alarm, front
door and garage door can be controlled with
fob, access code or app.
• House can be controlled and monitored from
anywhere with internet access.
• Presence simulation can be activated whilst away
(lights turn on/off following your regular routine
• Multi room audio installed in kitchen/ dining and
living area. Master bedroom and an suite
• Motion sensors in each room used to control
lighting, heating and burglar alarm
• TV points wired with data connections for smart
TV / installing sky boxes etc in rack.
• 7500 litre rainwater harvesting/ attenuation tank
feeds toilets, outside taps
• Flooring - Whole of ground floor tiled with grey
oak wood effect porcelain tiles.
• No carpets fitted as standard
• The house is designed to reduce energy
consumption by minimising thermal bridging,
using 300mm of Warmcel insulation in walls and
400mm in attic.
• Construction methods used in passive house
have been used to minimise heat loss.
• Drive way will be block paving
|Ground Floor|| .|
|OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / SITTING ROOM||40'4" x 19'1" (12.3m x 5.82m). .|
|UTILITY ROOM|| .|
|First Floor|| .|
|BEDROOM 1||15'7" x 15'1" (4.75m x 4.6m). .|
|EN SUITE||10'8" x 6'10" (3.25m x 2.08m). .|
|WALK-IN WARDROBE||8'10" x 7'4" (2.7m x 2.24m). .|
|BEDROOM 2||12'2" x 11'9" (3.7m x 3.58m). .|
|BEDROOM 3||11'8" x 10'4" (3.56m x 3.15m). .|
|BEDROOM 4||11'9" x 10'1" (3.58m x 3.07m). .|
|BEDROOM 5||11'9" x 7'3" (3.58m x 2.2m). |
|DOUBLE GARAGE||18'7" x 17'5" (5.66m x 5.3m). .|