**FREE LEGAL FEES FOR NHS STAFF**
Ground Floor Apartment
One Double Bedroom
Private Outside Space
Allocated Parking Space
St Leonards Location
Council tax band: TBC
Sustainability is at the heart of every Grenadier development, and St Margaret’s Residences is no
exception with the use of multiple renewable energy sources and sustainable materials which benefit both the residents and the environment.
Ground-source heat pumps supply sustainable heating and hot water for residents, while solar panels have been incorporated seamlessly into the roofs to preserve the character of the buildings and provide households with renewable energy.
Using local materials and working with local contractors wherever possible has minimised the carbon footprint of the development and supported local businesses.
As the environment takes centre stage, St Margaret’s Residences is prepared for the rising popularity of electric cars, with electric car charging points for the residents to use, and capacity for more to be added as popularity grows.
Phase II is a remarkable new collection of A-rated energy efficient, beautifully finished, and high-quality 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, with a modern and contemporary design without compromising the historic character of the original buildings.
1 Little Green forms part of a small block of two apartments and is situated on the ground floor providing it's own private entrance with secure video entry. From the inviting entrance hall you will come to a sizeable open plan living / kitchen / dining room with beautiful floor to ceiling windows welcoming in plenty of natural light and engineered oak flooring. The kitchen offers plenty of cooking space with long polished quartz worktops and full integrated appliances, and a spacious area for dining. The double bedroom offers a tranquil space with door leading to a relaxing en suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle. At the end the hall is a handy guest cloakroom. To the front, the apartment enjoys a private outside space, the perfect spot for coffee in the sun.
This beautiful apartment benefits from a ground source heating system, bike store and an allocated parking space with the optional addition of EV charging point.
• Porter style matt light grey flat fronted cabinets
• Silestone Blanco, polished quartz solid surface
worktop and splashback
• AEG integrated Oven
• Siemens 4 ring Induction Hob with Touch
• Siemens integrated touch control microwave
• 70 /30 integrated Caple fridge freezer
• Integrated Caple 6 programme dishwasher
• Integrated Caple washer /dryer
• Integrated recycling units
• Porcelain tiled floor with matching ceramic wall
tiles from Devon tiles
• Duravit ceramic wash basin and matching
Duravit wall hung w.c.
• Soft closing pan seat and cover with Grohe
chrome flush plate
• Steel bath with Crosswater MPro chrome
thermostatic shower with matching hand
shower, bath and basin taps
• Crosswater MPro toilet paper holder
• Fitted full width mirrors in most apartments
• Thematically controlled Duel fuel chrome towel
• Soft close vanity units
• Underfloor heating
• Beach Bros engineered oak flooring in hallways
and reception areas
• Vintage grey, 80% British wool, 42oz twist
carpets in bedrooms
• Sisal flooring in communal areas
• Dordogne style internal doors with stylish
• LED downlighters positioned to match living
• Aluminium framed with a powder coated finish.
Obscure glass provided to all bathrooms and
• Satin Finish window ironmongery
• Stelrad flat fronted radiators throughout
• Heat Interface Unit suppling sustainable green
heating and hot water from the communal
Ground Source Heat Pump System.
• Extract ventilation provided to bathrooms and
• New statutory metered electric supply. Meter
and Consumer units positioned in discrete
locations with concealed cabling and wiring
• Brushed stainless steel switches and faceplates
in the kitchen white switchplates elsewhere
• Lounge and kitchen lightings to have dimming
• Ultra-fast High Speed Broadband with direct
fibre to premises
• A central BT Master Socket with built in ADSL
• Television outlets provided to main bedrooms
and living space
• Communal digital aerial points via a single
signal aerial source
• CAT 6 data points provided next to TV points
• Fitted Wall Lights in Outside Areas controlled via
photocell and timer
Video Entry System
• Colour video entry system connected to the
main entrance door
• Roads and paths in block paving, with precast
concrete kerbs and an extensive native species
soft landscaping scheme.
• Parking Space with either an Electric Charge
Point or capacity to include an EV Point (by
• Communal Bin & Bike Stores
Peace Of Mind
• Move Day Support and in-depth handover
• 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty
• Comprehensive Owner’s Manual
|ACCOMODATION COMPRISES||Front door with video entry system.|
|ENTRANCE HALLWAY||Spacious hallway with engineered oak flooring. Doors to -|
|LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING||Excellent range of base and eye level storage units with a wide expanse of polished quartz worksurfaces. Eye level double oven, Inset four ring electric hob, integrated full height fridge freezer, Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with draining grooves. Integrated dishwasher. Engineers oak flooring. Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. |
Radiator and TV aerial.
|BEDROOM||11'5" x 10'9"||Double bedroom with large double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and cupboard housing ground source heating system. Door to En Suite.|
|EN SUITE||Duravit ceramic wash basin and matching Duravit wall hung W.C. Steel bath with thermostatic shower with matching hand shower, bath and basin taps. Thematically controlled Duel fuel chrome towel heater and underfloor heating.|
|CLOAKROOM||Duravit ceramic wash basin and matching Duravit wall hung W.C.|
|OUTSIDE||Private outside space to the front and allocated parking space with the optional addition of EV charging point.|
|AGENTS NOTE:||Some of the images have been digitally staged.|
|AGENTS NOTE:||The Vendors advise that the properties will be subject to an annual change. The service charge will be operated in an open and transparent manner by a managing agent. It will comprise the costs of maintaining the common areas and individual blocks. |
Rather than charge residents for heating and hot water, the maintenance and energy used by the Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) equipment will instead be included in the service charge.
The Vendor advises that these Apartments will have Leases of 999 years commencing 2022. There will be a peppercorn ground rent in place.
Current Budgeted Annual Service Charge is a guide of £500 - £950 per annum dependant on Sq. Ft.