Out of Hours Emergencies
Firstly, it is important to detail what actually does constitute as an emergency:
- Gas – a gas leak/smell of gas.
- Electric – a complete loss of power.
- Heating or Hot Water – if your heating or hot water is not working at all.
- Plumbing – a burst pipe or major leak.
- Urgent Maintenance – a smashed window, a roof leak, etc.
Outside of office hours and in the event that one of the above incidents occur, you should contact:
For Electric, Heating, Plumbing or Urgent Maintenance:
For Gas (Leaks):